Friday, October 13, 2006

Cali friday freeroll

i just checked my emails this morning and found out there was a $650 freeroll with a 100 buk bounty and also a $25 one too, on live poker. ive played in a few of these but have bubbled everytime. They blinds are very strange and seem to move very fast in these tournys which kinda sucks as u have to hit your hands to progress and have any chance to money. This particular tourny i hit coldcardsmostofthe day and was forced to go all in on a j10 diamonds i hit my flush and got my stack up to around 3k which at that stage was about average. I struggled my way picking up some small pots because of some really loose play from the chipleaders. I battled my way thru to the top30 knowing top 20 paid its fair to say there were plenty of donks around i forced all in under the gun with kj os but was beaten by two guys who hit trip 4's on the turn leaving me down and out and to my amazement 20th bagging a small $6.50 pot for my time. All in all not bad tourny placing 20th out of a field of 180ish. would been nice to make top 10 but the tournament style was very hit or miss!

No comments: