Tuesday, September 19, 2006

poker.com

poker.com is where all my poker playing began really. i downloaded it as a complete newbie of the game. i slowly learnt a few things and played a lot of play money to do so. i got up to 900k play money starting from 500 play money dollars it took about a month. Its amazing how much u learn in the first month or two. along with play money i played in th freerolls recording my positions in the 1st month my best placing was 56th. I quickly learned that patience is the only way to do well in these sorts of tournaments. i came 9th the first time i moneyed in a poker.com freeroll. i decided to play havana table and i made it up 2 25 dollars which i thought was pretty cool. After drinking i would come home and waste it on blackjack or on poker, needless to say i lost all my earnt money fast. A few months passed and many more hours of poker playing. i had a few more good results in freerolls but never have won one....yet ive came 2nd twice and 3rd too!i have never deposited into online poker but have been good enough to withdraw 380 dollars american which for a poor student aint bad at all!!well i dont think so anyway. i plan to keep learning by watching videos of pros and various other things you pick up along the way. fulltilt poker has a few good tips and hints which can help new players. And hopefully win more real money!!!!oh well thats me and my time at poker.com so far.il keep my wins posted as often as i can


Astinaguy

No comments: