Thursday, September 21, 2006

withdrawing

over the last few month i have been working very hard on findinga system in which i can withdraw money from my poker.com account. i have both a neteller account and a click to pay account now. i had to use both as i won a 100 buks on island poker from a free 10 dollars i was givin not a bad score!!! i tried to get a cheque and did recieve it but my bank in new zealand westpac didnt let me cash it as it was in us dollars from a canadian bank so i still have 100 buks sitting there for my virgin deposit on poker.com hehe!500 depositor freerolls look out! My click to pay account is verified and i purchsed a click to pay card for 10 buks US. Probably the best thing i ever did on in regards to earning money haha. the click to pay card works just like an eftpos card any cirrus machines(most in new zealand) can accept the click to pay card. you just rock up and pull free money out of the hole in the wall its great!!! the money is instant and the fees are pretty reasonable!so far it has paid for my expensive hockey fees which is a great bonus! So anyone looking to withdraw i reccomend click to pay for poker.com. Only bad thing is not all poker sites accept click to pay deposits or withdrawls but who cares poker.com my main site does!!!

No comments: