Saturday, November 04, 2006

blogger event #4 iron girls omaha

well for the first time i wasnt hung over due to my last up and coming exams! i ws pretty switched on and t was a great tourny. from an early stage i was stacked and in 2nd place i hit a lot of great hands and just kept chippin away at gettin my stack bigger and bigger i hit a lot of nut flushes str8s,houses, and even a couple of quads!!! i got my stack up 2 bout 10 k and was leading the tourny,it seemed i couldnt lose hitting sets and housing was awesome!!!hand after hand i kept hitting a had a lot of starting hands with high or medium pocket pairs! my stack got up 2 25kish and i lead ight up 2 the top 16 when egolsen took my number one position over i hung in there to the final table of 8 everyone in the final table was relatively evenly stacked so it was pretty cool. a few fell cheaply to the likes of egolsen and freeroll i hung i there and picked up a few cheeky pots. in my last hand hit kkrags so rasied it peflop to be called by another player flop came 527 (or there about)with two diamonds giving my a pair of kings and the flush draw i pushed all in and he called with qq rags he hit his q on the turn giving him a set and leaving me hoping for a river diamond or a king for the 60k ish pot i got knocked out fourth feeling happy with my achievement but with the vad taste in my mouth knowing i was ahead when u went all in!oh well fourth should get me some good blogger points to hopefully keep me in that top 20 and closer to my trip to auzzie millions!!haha heres hoping

1 comment:

kanyezee said...

Shot bro, thats awesome man!

One more solid result and youre in the grand final!

I had a look at the leaderboard and im not in that bad of a position if i pull off a nice result.

Hopefully we'll both be in GF.