Friday, November 10, 2006

poker.com moments

well since i finished my exams and had 1 week off before starting fulltime work i decided id use some of my neteller money and deposit for the first time. I deposited $125 and on the same day recieved $20 free frompoker.com for being a loyal member of the blogger league!sweet deal aye!any way i started playing and afterday 1 ifound my self with 175 in my account making for a 30 dollar profit!i had a few up and downs but was playen real tight and grinded my way to a resonable profit. the next day i must have ben hung over oh thats right i was on the piss for melbourne cup (my three horses lost) that day i ended up down 14 buks taking my total to 161!which was ok considering my state stillpicked up about a thousand comp points which was good for my 100%deposting bonus! the next day i went home to see my family in Rotorua and sat down and kinda showed my dad what i do in terms of playing poker (coz i always tell him of my wins, he wonders how i can make that like i do on the internet) wow what a dream day of poker this was it wasnt long before i took a few small pots taking my yellowstone balance from 15 to 26 and then i hit a monster i had jj 2jk flopped betting was going like crazy cant remember exactly anyway a 10 cameon the turn which scared me with the straight draw out for an AQ i kept in the pot hoping for a river house and a king came on the river giving me the boat. I bet out 4 buks and a guy reraised me all in for another 15 mmmmm i hoped like hell he didnt have kings over something as hed takeme down but i decided to call as the pot was looking healthy and i had a pretty good looking hand, He turnded over 22 and i took down the pot with a bigger full house it was a $50 pot and my dad was right there to c it how cool! about two hands later those lovely aces apeared inmy hand i was like dad have a look at this! i raised the pot 1 dollar as it came round and there was another guy on my who wason the button who reraised me to 4 dollars i laughed this should be good i thought i reraised his reraise to 9 buks with the knowledgethere is no better starting hand than AA he then went all in over the top of me i thought must be KK so i called but the nut carried an aq off suit against me i laughed and took allhismoney and sent him packing. my bankrollwas at 81 buks on yellowstone and id only played 30 hands or so!i was telling my dad thats how ya do it while he was the calling me a jammy bastard haha!after that i travelled home back to Hamilton and told the flattiesabout my big pots and carried on. in a day where the poker gods were on my side it just got better, for some reason there were so many fish around i played for a few hours and by the end of the day had made 110 dollars profit!!!!!which is pretty good for yellowstone tables! So its the next day now and im about to go have a crack at it again should be good hopefully!!!

No comments: